About Regulation 1223/2009 And Cosmetic Testing In A Few Words
This article will cover the topic of EU regulation 1223/2009 and cosmetic testing in a few words.
To keep your staff and organization keep pace with ever-changing legislation, regulations and standards applicable to your products, is a challenge. Knowing the existing provisions is vital information about upcoming changes and anticipating new requirements could be the border between success or failure.
SGS has in-depth knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the international and local level. We are dedicated to provide you access to this knowledge and experience that we have gained in implementation in organizations worldwide. Furthermore, our international network of trainers, we are the ideal partner to support your employees abreast of developments in compliance with the law.
We conduct a wide range of training courses in accordance with the law. With our rich experience in certification and verification, our training programs in technical requirements in areas such as the California Board of air resources – CARB (KBVR), the Association of American Textile Chemists and Colorists – AATCC (AATHK), CPSIA (APBPP) legislation EU Toys Directive and regular updates of wide range regulatory requirements in your industry is a vital resource. We help you acquire the skills to demonstrate your compliance with certification and regulatory standards and provide quick and safe entry of your products to domestic and international markets.
Our tried and tested methods of training have brought benefit to businesses worldwide. Custom training is held in place on your premises or in our laboratories exported in the form of single short courses or programs with a longer duration. The training is supported by resource materials, workshops and webinars, provided by our global network of expert trainers.
The partnership with SGS gives you access to our global network of experts and auditors in accordance with the law regarding cosmetic testing.
List of categories of cosmetic testing products:
- Creams, emulsions, lotions, gels and oils for the skin (hands, face, feet, etc.);
- Face masks (with the exception of products for chemical peels);
- Tinted bases (liquids, pastes, powders);
- Make-up powders, after-bath powders, hygienic powders, etc. .;
- Toilet soaps, soaps – deodorants, etc. .;
- Perfumes, colognes and toilet waters;
- Products for bathroom and shower (salts, foams, oils, gels, etc.);
- Deodorants and repellent products;
- Products for the hair – dyeing and bleaching, waving, straightening and fixing, for maintaining lasting hairstyles, cleaning (lotions, powders, shampoos), conditioning products (lotions, creams, oils), for hairdressing ( lotions, lacquers, brilliantine);
- Shaving products (creams, foams, lotions);
- Products for makeup and cleaning up from the face and eyes;
- Products intended for use on lips;
- Products for maintaining teeth and oral cavity;
- Products for nail care and polishing;
- Products for external intimate hygiene;
- Products for sunbathing;
- Products for tanning without sun;
- Products for skin whitening;
- Anti-Wrinkle Products
If you would like to sell your products in the markets of EU I would advise you that you visit this website http://www.ceway.eu. The company will advise you on regulatory and testing solutions and you will soon be able to sell your cosmetic products in the markets of European Union.